Malik Riaz Responds To Allegations Against His Family



On Wednesday, real-estate tycoon, Malik Riaz, responded to the allegations on Twitter regarding a video that went viral on social media.

People are claiming that the women who were responsible for vandalizing actress Uzma Khan’s house included Malik Riaz’s daughters.

Malik Riaz responds to the allegations saying he is in no way associated with Usman.

Malik Riaz Hussain@MalikRiaz_


I categorically rebut this malicious propaganda associating me with a viral video.Usman is not my nephew.I'm appalled at such below the belt attempt to malign me for something I'm not involved in any capacity.

Malik Riaz Hussain@MalikRiaz_

I would also like to inform that I'll be filing defamation cases against anyone who tries to implicate me wrongfully for such disgraceful incidents.



The Viral Video from Uzma Khan’s Residence



Three women seem to be storming the property with their guards while they accuse the actress of being a homewrecker. They violate their space, beat them up, and break things in the house.


Jawani Phr Nahi Ani’s actress, Uzma Khan, took it to her twitter to announce her official statement. She says her wounds are still fresh, and the people of Pakistan must help her along the way.

Uzma Khan@uzmaaaK

This is my official statement - Remember your gunmen pointed their guns towards two orphans and sexually harassed. We might be weak but now we have faith in Allah and people of Pakistan. I request you to share my statement and standby me in my difficult times. #uzmakhan


What do you think about these allegations? Let us know in the comment section below.

For more news and updates, stay tuned.